No Courses in the cart.
Inductions and Employee Online Training
Transitioning from in-house training to online training has many benefits for your organisation. This form of training has now become popular as internet technology has improved and web access has become more accessible. It only makes sense now that employers are turning to online training as an effective way to train and induct their employees.
Let’s explore the benefits and advantages.
Employee Online Training Benefits and Advantages:
- It is more economical in time and money than conventional in-house training
- It ensures your employees receive the full and relevant induction and training
- Employees can learn at their own pace at a time that is convenient
- 24/7 Training, can be completed anywhere, making learning effective for multiple locations
- Saving the organisation money can be used for other areas of the business
- It improves message consistency across your organisation
- Your business is now differentiated in a very modern and positive way
- All trainees use the same program and training materials are standardised
- Standardised training materials are easier to update
- Online instant training register saves time and money
- Refresher training is easier to track and maintain
Summing up this quick little blog post, the Ed Genies believes online training will be a big part of our future and as you can see from above it may not be as bad as some might believe.