Women And Leadership
Research studies have shown that companies with sustained high representation of women significantly outperformed those with no women board directors. Statistics like this prove women have the skills to not only take on top leadership positions, but to also have an impressive impact on their organization’s success.
Women are not seen as much as men in higher positions of power because the reality of the glass ceiling is all too real. There exists a multitude of challenges preventing women from reaching higher level positions; including preconceived notions of a woman’s working ability as it relates to a societal and organizational context and from an internal context – self-imposed barriers women place on themselves.
The Women and Leadership: Working Through Barriers and Biases online course identifies the specific challenges imposed on women in the workplace and provides an in-depth look at how you can combat these obstacles to maximize your strengths – helping not only women, but all professionals and organizations as they work to build the leadership skills of their employees.
- Understand the challenges that women face as they pursue leadership positions
- Build skills that enhance your development as a leader
- Develop and manage relationships to maximize your leadership potential
- Recognize special issues women leaders face when they interact with others
- Use your natural strengths to build and maintain a strong team