Transformational leadership is an approach to leading others that causes change in individual and social systems. In its ideal form, it creates valuable and positive change in the followers with the end goal of developing followers into leaders.
Transformational leadership creates important, positive change. It is grounded in the belief that inspiring others to focus on the greater good produces a level of excellence that exceeds results achieved by other forms of leadership.
The Transformational Leader online course will walk you through the four components to transformational leadership – calling, charisma, challenge, and caring – allowing you to develop the skills and techniques required to make a real difference at your workplace and to inspire others to work toward a shared vision of positive change.
- Carry out the four components of transformational leadership
- Develop the elements of charisma and share impactful stories with others
- Help others engage in critical thinking
- Implement ideas to encourage creativity and innovation
- Make personal connections with your followers and encourage their growth