40 hours est.
Appropriate For All
- Understand the relationship between time-management style and personality preferences
- Assess your time-management style
- Outline traditional time-management steps
- Recognize the causes of procrastination and apply time-saving techniques
- Utilize the priority matrix and identify the priorities and boundaries of your job
Detailed knowledge in your chosen topic. Each course is designed to provide you with an invaluable level of detail.
All courses are either interactive e-learning media or downloadable workbooks. Blending text, graphics or video, quiz and assessment
Access courses online anytime. Best taken on a desktop or laptop computer but are mobile accessible. Lifetime access, updates.
Certificate Of Achievement
Get your certificate of achievement today. Awarded upon successful completion of the course and assessments.
PDFs, materials, course resources. Available for download to use for reference and guidance on and after course completion.
A support team is always on hand to help. If you need guidance or experience any technical difficulties we are here for you.