The meaning of telephone etiquette can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be a unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication, inside and outside the office. It can be the special way that you show confidence in any challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great online training course. In the Telephone Etiquette e-learning course, you will begin to see how important it is to develop better telephone communication skills. By improving how you communicate on the telephone and improving basic communication skills, you will improve on almost every aspect of your career.
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training