Team chemistry is very important and has an intangible and positive effect on teamwork. The basis for understanding team development and performance is a consideration of the skills, characteristics, and strengths each person possesses and how those qualities can be combined to form cohesive, collaborative working relationships that result in high productivity.
The Team Chemistry: How to Build a Team online course is appropriate for anyone who may have influence on the structure of a team. It shows you how to identify and correlate diverse but complementary skills, characteristics, and strengths to team roles. You will also learn techniques for observing interactions, establishing positive communication patterns, overcoming group-thinking, developing mutual accountability for results, and boosting morale.
- Understand how to choose team members to create a high performing team
- Leverage the strengths of team members to maximize team performance
- Implement strategies to promote positive interactions
- Evaluate team processes and team results
- Recognize the responsibilities of a team leader