Talk Like A Leader
The average person speaks up to 16,000 words every day. That a lot of talking, but successful leaders know there’s a significant difference between being a big talker and being an effective communicator. And they also know communication is the key to motivating and inspiring people. The best leaders excel at communicating with their employees. But they need to know which messages are the most important to communicate.
The Talk Like a Leader: What Every Leader Needs to Hear online course focuses on four key areas of leadership communication: Vision, Competence, Relationships, and Support. This course is chock-full of action planning exercises and takeaway resources. It’s a learning experience that empowers leaders with the skills and confidence to encourage enthusiasm, increase productivity, minimize miscommunication, and improve working relationships.
- Learn key communication phrases that express vision and competence
- Recognize the key communication phrases that reinforce relationships and support of others
- Explore ways to demonstrate accountability and expect it of others
- Learn how to become effective at delivering constructive criticism
- Understand how to show appreciation and provide meaningful praise