From production and marketing to customer service and fulfillment, organizations are made up of a series of interconnected parts. And while each function may appear to operate efficiently on its own, a change in one area can throw the whole system out of order, creating a chain reaction of problems. If an organization is plagued by nagging issues that affect its performance, it's time for a new approach. Systems thinking is a proactive problem-solving technique that examines the relationships between various organizational functions and how they impact each other. What makes systems thinking so powerful is that it enables an organization to predict the consequences of change, eliminate silo thinking, adjust perspectives to see different viewpoints, and remain focused on the big picture. The Systems Thinking: How to Solve Problems online course will help you and your organizations find optimal solutions to complex challenges, improve innovation, and increase productivity.
- Understand the concept of systems thinking and why it's important
- Learn how to apply systems thinking to address a problem or situation
- Minimize unintended negative consequences of major decisions
- Know how to use systems thinking to improve innovation and productivity
- Recognize the potential pitfalls of implementing systems thinking