From Facebook and Twitter to LinkedIn and YouTube, social media has become a successful medium for broadcasting messages, developing brand recognition, prospecting for clients, and recruiting employees. There's no doubt it's here to stay, and you should take it seriously. Many enterprises already have by leveraging social media to drive more business, exposure, and communication with customers. Unfortunately, without awareness of potential risks, proper training, and clear-cut guidelines, social media can get you or your organization into trouble like negative publicity or legalities. This is why proper social media training can make all the difference for you or your organization. The Social Media at Work: Reap the Rewards and Avoid the Risks online course is an on-trend social media training program that uses real-world examples, quizzes, and case studies to showcase the powerful ways social media can impact your business for both good and bad. You will learn how a good social media plan can increase the visibility of the company by communicating its core vision, sharing its internal culture, and creating a positive dialogue between employees and customers.
- Recognize the benefits of using social media in the workplace
- Identify the various legal and ethical risks associated with social media
- Discover methods to protect your organization from violations of law or policy
- Provide guidelines to help employees make good decisions when using social media at work
- Identify the elements of an effective social media policy