Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usually gaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they should be. That's why it's a good idea to assess skill levels from time to time, establish a baseline, and always have an action plan for improvement. Understanding the sales cycle is key to being able to succeed at selling. The Selling Essentials: Understanding the Sales Cycle online course provides a series of in-depth learning experiences aimed at transforming you or your sales force into true professionals who are prepped and ready for any challenge. The training requires individuals to take an active role in their learning with self-reflection and measurement, and then shifts the focus to the buyer with an exploration of customer-focused selling and decision-making patterns, and then provides action strategies and planning.
- Assess selling strengths and areas for improvement
- Learn about the trends in today's selling environment
- Understand the concept of customer-focused selling
- Learn the steps of the sales process and buying cycle
- Discover how customers make decisions and describe the steps in the sales process