Ask any sales professional about prospecting and most will tell you it's their least favorite thing to do. From figuring out how to develop a territory to finding qualified leads and making cold calls, it's enough to aggravate even the most seasoned people. Some even claim it's not within the realm of their responsibility. But prospecting is the vital first step in the sales cycle, and the key to success is preparation, practice, and confidence. The Selling Essentials: Prospecting and Territory Management online course gives salespeople at all levels the know-how to tackle prospecting, maintain a healthy pipeline, and grow their business.
- Learn practical tips for prospecting and qualifying customers
- Discover how to develop a pipeline of profitable customers
- Determine how to plan for sales opportunities
- Identify techniques for making contact with prospects
- Learn to implement strategies for prospecting and territory management