Health And Safety
8 hours est.
Appropriate For All
- Learn more about health and safety accidents at work
- Be able to explain your responsibilities and the responsibilities of your employer
- Know why health and safety training at work is important
- Explain what a hazard is and the different ways of dealing with them
- Describe how risk is assessed and managed
- Explain why reporting accidents and near misses is important
- Describe the reporting steps to take if there is an accident
- Have a general understanding of work-based areas of health and safety including; musculoskeletal disorders, workstation and DSE equipment, manual handling, slips, trips and falls, working at height, COSHH, fire, electricity, noise and stress.
Detailed knowledge in your chosen topic. Each course is designed to provide you with an invaluable level of detail.
All courses are either interactive e-learning media or downloadable workbooks. Blending text, graphics or video, quiz and assessment
Access courses online anytime. Best taken on a desktop or laptop computer but are mobile accessible. Lifetime access, updates.
Certificate Of Achievement
Get your certificate of achievement today. Awarded upon successful completion of the course and assessments.
PDFs, materials, course resources. Available for download to use for reference and guidance on and after course completion.
A support team is always on hand to help. If you need guidance or experience any technical difficulties we are here for you.