In this fire safety e-learning course you will gain the knowledge and understanding required to ensure you can act safely in the event of a fire as well as being able to apply principles that will help reduce the likelihood of fire occurring in the first place.
The fire safety e-learning course is essential OHSA health safety training. While some professions may be more at risk of fire incidents, the truth is everyone in all types of roles have a role to play in ensuring fire safety practices are a normal part of day to day work.
- Learn to appreciate why fire safety is important and how it can be prevented
- Understand the typical fire risks in the workplace, how it can spread and how fires are extinguished
- Know what to do when fire occurs, what different signs mean and how to ensure the safety of everyone
- Develop an understanding of fire regulations and the different roles of people during fires
- Help create a culture of positive fire safety practice in the workplace